Here goes nothing.....
What can I say, I have finally succumbed to the world of blogs, albeit a few years that the majority of the population. However, I am here now so enjoy!
Sunday morning at 7:30am and I am sitting in my office working on two proposals, a re-write of a paper for publication, and a primer for my graduate assistantship. This is exactly the type of life I am looking for and cannot begin to complain about the opportunities I have been afforded at UGA. Even more than the academic opportunities, I have met some of the MOST amazing people who constantly remind me the good in life and why I want to one day work in the collegiate enviroment. Many of theundergraduate I meet on a daily basis inspire me to continue to work to better the post-secondary environment and the faculty / graduate students I interact with serve as my motivation to continue to push forward with my program of study.
I am excited to see what Year 2 has in store me and how "blogging" might add to the experience. I promise the following posts will be filled with more exciting information and stories :) haha.
Until next time... live in the present and keep moving forward
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment